Haverkampf Photography and Video
Photography in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“You gave me so many beautiful pictures to choose from that I wanted to put all of them in my album. Picking my favorite was the only difficult thing about working with you; for that I thank you!”
Miss University of Alabama
“Thanks for the great pictures! My mother loved them. I can’t wait for my next chance have some pictures made!”
We were looking for a timeless portrait and Dale worked with us every step of the way to get us just what we were looking for”
"We couldn't have been happier with our pictures! My mother cried tears of joy when we gave her a canvas print for a gift."
What we are looking for in a senior picture model
• You and your parents/guardian should be outgoing and be ready to talk with people about your senior pictures.
• You should love having your picture made!
• You should be involved in school and extracurricular activities.
• You must be entering your senior year in the Fall of 2017 with plans to graduate in 2018
What will be required of you as a Senior Picture Model?
• You and a parent must attend a meeting with a representative of Haverkampf Photography to go over the program rules and to be interviewed. This interview does not guarantee acceptance into the senior picture model program.
• Must pay initial fee of $100 which gets you in as Haverkampf Photography Photo Model. Once you complete the requirements of the program that fee turns into a print credit.
• A parent or guardian MUST sign a model release allowing Haverkampf Photography to use your senior pictures for advertising and promotional purposes.
• You must use the photos from the mini-model senior picture session as your social media profile pictures throughout the school year. You may change to any other picture of your choice regularly, but your senior picture by Haverkampf Photography must be your profile picture one week out of each month of the school year.
• You should send Haverkampf Photography a minimum of 3 referrals. These referrals must book, pay for and complete their senior photography session. These senior photography referrals do not need to be from your school!
What are the benefits to being a Haverkampf Photography Senior Picture Model?
• As a Haverkampf Photography Senior Picture Model you will receive a 30 minute mini-session. You will be using these senior pictures to advertise for Haverkampf Photography senior pictures throughout the year.
• From the initial senior photography mini-session you will be provided 100 customized referral cards with my contact information to pass out to your friends.
• You will receive a mobile app that will be on your phone which includes the best 10-20 photos from your session.
• We will post on our blog a senior picture model spotlight blog post featuring you, your hobbies & interests along with some of the best senior pictures of you.
• You get a full length senior portrait photography session once three of your friends have booked us for their senior photography sessions. The session will be up to 2 hours with up to 5 outfit changes. ($225 value)
• You will receive $50 in cash for every referral card redeemed from your friends beyond the first 3 that are required. Each friend you referred to us will receive 24 Free wallets from their senior photography.
• Your family will get a FREE family photography session if you refer 6 seniors that book with us.
• If you refer 10 people who we book for senior photography you will also receive $250 cash.
WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT?
To become the next Haverkampf Photography Senior Picture Model you must contact and see if we still have an opening at your school. If we do have an opening, we will set up a meeting with you and a parent to see if you will be a good fit for the senior model photography program. The best way to contact us is by phone at 205 750-0222. The second best way to contact us is by email at Dale@HaverkampfPhotography.com. Don't miss out on this opportunity! Call now! Even if it is after hours you can leave a message so we know to consider you before letting another senior represent us at your school.